Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Heading to the mall tomorrow...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    ...going to look for Sin City figures.

    If I'm only to buy one figure, I still haven't decided who yet. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I hesitated between Marv and Hartigan and thought if I had only one Sin City figure to buy I guess the logical choice was Marv

  3. #3
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, if I was going to get only one it'd be Marv. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Black and white or color?

    I'm also torn between Hartigan and Marv. And Manute.

    I like both versions, but I'll probably get B&W so when people see them on my shelves, they won't say, "Wasn't the movie in black and white?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Black & white all the way. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Spencer's better have B&W Hartigan tomorrow... or they'll see true customer rage. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Sadly, there's not another store in that mall that'll carry them.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    b and w

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •